my work my food....getting hungy???
I am currently working as the banquet chef at the Westchester Renaissance hotel in NY, after successfully escaping the bowels of Philadelphia. This past weekend I hosted a menu tasting ( the future bride and groom and parents come to the hotel to sample the food and finalize their wedding day menu.) Pictured below are just a few of the offerings of food items that I get play with.
Grilled Vegetable Napoleon grilled eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash, portabella, roasted tomato and buffalo mozzarella topped with micro greens and fried julienne parsnips. drizzle of basil oil and balsamic reduction
Seared Filet served over a pancetta and parmesan risotto cake with a sugar snap pea and morel musrhroom fricassee, stout demi glace and tomato oil
Grilled Salmon served over a roasted scallion potato cake with broccolinio, dijon port reduction sauce and topped with a roasted tomato and bermuda onion relish